Blackmores Bilberry Eyestrain Relief helps to relieve eyestrain and eye fatigue and support night vision. Daily computer use, night driving and fine detail work can cause symptoms of eyestrain.
Features & Benefits
Blackmores Bilberry Eyestrain contains 5000 mg of standardised bilberry, with 16.2 mg of active anthocyanosides per tablet. Bilberry:
* Has traditionally been used to relieve eyestrain, eye fatigue and eye weariness
* Helps to maintain visual acuity and sharpness in poor light (night vision)
* Supports healthy functioning of the retina and may help reduce the risk of damage to the microcirculation of the eye
* Blackmores Bilberry Eyestrain Relief contains premium European-sourced Bilberry.
* The key constituents of bilberry are the anthocyanosides. These constituents give bilberry antioxidant properties. In addition, the anthocyanosides have been shown to increase the strength and reduce the permeability of the capillaries and, in this way, bilberry helps to reduce damage to the microcirculation of the eye.
* The anthocyanosides in bilberry help to maintain visual acuity (sharpness) and improve night vision through their action on rhodopsin. Rhodopsin is a light-sensitive pigment found in the rods of the retina. Rhodopsin is essential for eyesight in dim light and needs to be quickly regenerated in order for the eye to maintain visual sensitivity.
1. All prices are excluding GST.
2. Use only as directed by the physician. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist,please consult your doctor/healthcare professional. Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for your condition. Don't use this product for children without doctor's advice.