* Originally native to the Mediterranean region, the seeds of Fenugreek are the most medicinally potent part of the plant.
* Traditionally, fenugreek is used internally to treat anorexia, dyspepsia, gastritis, and convalescence.
* Its bitter flavour makes it an ideal digestive tonic.
* Fenugreek is useful in the treatment of bronchitis as it is an expectorant and assists in the breakdown of mucus congestion.
* Use 0.5 g of kibbled seed in 1 cup of boiling water for 3 hours, strain, and aniseed or honey to taste. Drink several cups daily. Use of more than 100gms daily could cause stomach upset.
Note: Use only as directed by the physician. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor/healthcare professional. Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for your condition. Don't use this product for children without doctor's advice.