For thousands of years emu oil has been recognised by the Australian aboriginals as a treatment for aching joints, skin conditions and open wounds. The unique composition, anti-inflammatory properties, and skin penetrability of raw emu oil make it one of Australia’s best natural therapies.
Pure Emu Oil consists of a number beneficial properties that makes it unquiue in supporting muscular aches and pains and other symptoma associated to the joints and muscles discomfort.
Pure Emu Oil is raw unadulterated oil and contains NO preservatives or additives. It is a potent non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) with anti-arthritic properties. It contains omega 3, 6, and 9 (these fatty acids cannot be manufactured by the body, but are essential in maintaining good health). It is similar in composition and texture to human skin oils and therefore penetrates the deeper tissues and is one of the most powerful natural skin moisturisers. It is non-comedogenic (does not clog the pores) and non-allergenic. Emu oil also contains naturally occurring vitamin A and vitamin E (anti-oxidants), collagen and HDL-Cholesterol. Emu oil can also be used on dry, cracked nipples (as a result of breast-feeding).
Pure Emu Oil is so versatile it has been used to support treatment of the following conditions:
* Musculoskeletal injuries.
* Rheumatoid and osteoarthritis.
* Psoriasis, eczema and other dry skin conditions.
* Insect bite including tick bite.
* Blue Bottle sting.
* Soothing the itchy lesions and aiding the healing process in Chicken Pox.
1. All prices are excluding GST.
2. Use only as directed by the physician. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist,please consult your doctor/healthcare professional. Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for your condition. Don't use this product for children without doctor's advice.