Are you a naturopathic college looking to provide your students with a comprehensive, easy to use reference guide that covers almost 200 of the most commonly used herbal remedies? Do you want your students to have access to the most recent clinical information, independently researched and accredited by some of the leading naturopaths in Australia? All this is now available in one compact volume, published by Global Natural Medicine.
Phytotherapy Desk Reference was first published in 1997 and now is used by many practitioners around Australia and overseas. Regular users of the book have been asking for an update. Here it is.
* Information on 195 herbs commonly prescribed in Australia
* Dosages, indications, actions and monographs
* BHP indications and ESCOP summaries
* Constituents, cautions and contraindications
* A section on pregnancy and herbs
* Students find the amount of information just right not too much, and not too little
* New content, requested by practitioners, includes notes on qualities (energetics)
1. All prices are excluding GST.
2. Use only as directed by the physician. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist,please consult your doctor/healthcare professional. Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for your condition. Don't use this product for children without doctor's advice.