* Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
* Polygonum cuspidatum is a rich and reliable source of resveratrol, whereas the resveratrol content of grapes and red wine varies considerably.
* Resveratrol intake, via red wine consumption, is high in the diet of European Mediterranean people and is thought to be responsible for the French Paradox. Resveratrol is a component found in red grapes and is thought to have a protective effect even though European
Mediterranean people consume a high fat diet.
* One capsule contains resveratrol equivalent to 365 glasses of red wine.*
* Contains important nutrients including vitamin C, lysine, proline and glycine which are required for the synthesis of collagen, elastin and firm connective tissue.
* Zinc is required for the maintenance of healthy tissue.
* Resveratrol helps maintain healthy blood vessels.
* Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
* Based on an average content of a 150mL glass of red wine sourced globally.
1. All prices are excluding GST.
2. Use only as directed by the physician. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist,please consult your doctor/healthcare professional. Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for your condition. Don't use this product for children without doctor's advice.