Herbs in KBM have long been used to maintain healthy kidney and bladder function. It contains the combination of the herbs birch leaf, couch grass, golden rod and restharrow for their diuretic properties, to assist renal (kidney) elimination of water and to promote the flow of urine from the urinary tract. Can be taken to help maintain healthy kidney and bladder function and to promote the flow of urine from the urinary tract. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Each 2.7 g teabag contains:
* Birch leaf dry 540 mg
* Couch grass rhizome dry 540 mg
* Golden rod herb dry 540 mg
* Restharrow (Ononis spinosa) root dry 540 mg
Features & Benefits:
* Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
* Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten or lactose.
* Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
* Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
* Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
1. All prices are excluding GST.
2. Use only as directed by the physician. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist,please consult your doctor/healthcare professional. Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for your condition. Don't use this product for children without doctor's advice.