Treats upper respiratory tract infections. Relieves the symptoms of colds A unique combination of three certified organic herbs Echinacea, Thyme & Liquorice. Herbal Throat Formula is ideally used as a gargle and then swallowed. Certified organic Double action gargle & swallow During pregnancy use only as a gargle, do not swallow. Avoid prolonged use (over 6 weeks) for those with high blood pressure. No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours are used in this product.
Features & Benefits
* Relieves the symptoms of colds
* BIO-GRO Certified Organic
* High potency formula
* Treatment of upper respiratory tract infections
* May assist in the management of recurrent upper respiratory tract infections
* Echinacea purpurea root (organic) 1.25g / 5ml
* Liquorice (organic) 1.0g / 5ml
* Thyme (organic) 750mg /5ml
* Contains ethanol.
* Contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Adults: 5 -10ml , 2 to 4 times daily
Children 6-12yrs: 2.5 – 5ml , 2 to 4 times daily
Dilute in 25 – 50ml of water
Gargle and hold in mouth and throat for 30 seconds before swallowing
Note: You must contact your practitioner to find out your personalized dosage.
* If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner Use only as directed. Always read the label.
* Not for children under 2 years old without medical advice.
* Not for use by those with high blood pressure, fluid retention or during pregnancy without health professional advice. Alternatively, gargle only.
* Those allergic to Asteraceae family plants (eg chamomile, artichokes, daisies) should take care when taking Echinacea due to possible allergic reaction.
* A tingling or numbing sensation may occur in the mouth immediately after taking
Note: Use only as directed by the physician. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor/healthcare professional. Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for your condition. Don't use this product for children without doctor's advice.