Lifestream Barley Grass is natures premium alkalising food.
Lifestream Barley Grass imparts an alkaline residue once digested and can help to nourish and balance your system. Lifestream Barley Grass is gluten free and can be used by coeliacs (people allergic to gluten or wheat products). The many enzymes present such as cytochrome oxidase, lipase, protease and amylase support good healthy digestive function and intestinal flora. Lifestream Barley Grass is non allergenic and is excellent for a wide variety of conditions as it contains no animal or dairy products or synthetic additives.
Lifestream Barley Grass.
* Balancing, neutralising and nourishing to the body
* Highly alkalising – reduces acidity in the body
* High in natural colloidal ionic minerals
* Great for those on restricted diets
* Beneficial to people with weakened digestive systems
We believe Lifestream Barley Grass is the finest available anywhere in the world.
* Lifestream Barley Grass is independently certified organic by AgriQuality NZ and contains no chemicals, synthetic additives or fillers and most importantly, the plants are not chlorine washed
* Lifestream Barley Grass has the richest chlorophyll levels of 20mg per 2 grams. This is one of the best indicators for quality as the levels of chlorophyll that remain after harvesting and processing indicate a premium quality product
* Lifestream Barley Grass is flash air dried immediately after harvest. This is done whilst the plant is at the peak nutritional potency.
* Lifestream Barley Grass is 100% pure whole leaf powder
* Lifestream Barley Grass is grown outside in natural New Zealand sunshine for over 90 days and all Lifestream Barley Grass has the Lifestream premium reputation: 100% Unconditionally Guaranteed
Note: Use only as directed by the physician. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor/healthcare professional. Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for your condition. Don't use this product for children without doctor's advice.