Melrose Clean Green Chlorella (pyrenoidosa) is a single celled fresh water micro algae. Chlorella has been shown to:
* Strengthen the immune system and protects the liver.
* Detoxify heavy metals, chemicals and other toxins in the body.
* Normalize digestion and bowel function.
* Stimulate growth and repair.
* Rich in Beta-carotene, the precursor of Vitamin A.
* Clean Green Chlorella is suitable for anyone including children.
Chlorella is cultured in shallow open ponds in southern Taiwan. Spring water, fresh air, sunshine and added nutrients are needed to help chlorella grow. Common chlorella is hard to digest and use by the body. In traditional processing methods digestibility is only 40% to 50%. elrose Clean Green Chlorella is processed by a Patented Broken Cell Wall process. Through a special low-pressure flash expansion broken cell process, chlorella cell walls break in 3 seconds and the surface reveals numerous pores ( similar to popped corn). This increases digestibility to 80%.
Melrose Clean Green Chlorella contains a wide array of vitamins and minerals. Considered to be a complete protein it is made up of 60% protein and contains all 8 essential amino acids. It is nature’s richest source of Chlorophyll, thus its powerful cleansing and detoxifying ability.
It is high in phytonutrients and antioxidants that can offer protection against toxins and other pollutants.
1. All prices are excluding GST.
2. Use only as directed by the physician. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist,please consult your doctor/healthcare professional. Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for your condition. Don't use this product for children without doctor's advice.