Rosa Scarless Healer cream has combined the three most wonderful and most used first aid herbs together in the one cream. The classic combination of hypericum and calendula ensures an antiseptic action from Hypericum and the vulnerary or healing properties of calendula. Aloe vera is also renowned as a healer, particularly for burns. These three herbs together make Rosa Scarless Healer cream an essential for everyones first aid kit.
Think of using Rosa Scarless Healer in first aid situations including:
* All minor cuts, scratches and grazes make sure the wound is clean first, as Rosa will heal!
* Burns apply cold water first, and then Rosa.
* If stitches are required you can use Rosa straight away after the stitching to help prevent scarring and improve healing.
* Insect bites to help reduce inflammation and relieve itching the aloe vera in Rosa is particularly useful for calming and soothing, and the antiseptic action of Hypericum will help to reduce incidence of infection if scratching does occur.
* Chicken pox to reduce inflammation, calm, soothe and above all to help prevent scarring. A chamomile or oat bath twice a day to soothe and then apply Rosa straight afterwards.
* Shingles Hypericum is also indicated for nerve pain, and Calendula to help heal the lesions.
Rosa is also useful for skin rashes, to help reduce inflammation and to calm and soothe. Think of using Rosa Scarless Healer for:
* Nappy rash.
* Heat rash.
* Eczema or dermatitis.
* In acne to help heal pimples without scarring and to help prevent infection from picking.
Note: Use only as directed by the physician. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor/healthcare professional. Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for your condition. Don't use this product for children without doctor's advice.