The Good Oil: Tea Tree Shampoo 2:1 for oil – 300ml
The Good Oil Tea Tree Oil Conditioning Shampoos offer two in one quality for oily and dry hair. Tea tree oil is a unique oil with antiseptic properties. A luxurious foaming shampoo with a mild cleaning action, maintaining healthy hair and scalp.
What is it made with?
The Good Oil Tea Tree Oil Conditioning Shampoos hair washing ingredients are obtained from coconut ingredients and purified Water. Cocoamidopropyl Betaine is a mild foam builder and Cocoamidopropyl Betaine CAPB is an extremely mild ingredient produced from Coconut, Palm oils and Betaine that originates from sugar beet. In addition to its mildness, CAPB adds body to the shampoo. The product is highly water soluble, nonionic.
Used in the production of shampoos for the past 50 years SLES have always acted as an irritant. But when combined with Cocoamidopropyl Betaine it is not irritant to the skin. All shampoo manufacturers use the Betaine with SLES. Most users find that SLES shampoos are better than SLES free shampoos in application and foam build. The Good Oil Tea Tree Oil Conditioning Shampoos also contains Guar.
THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS ARE USED IN LESS THAN 1% CONCENTRATION
* EDTA – Ethylene Diamine Tetracetic Acid Sodium salt. EDTA is a chelating agent which enhances the effectiveness of the preservative.
* Water soluble Hydroxycetyl Hydroxyethyl Diammonium Chloride. A cationic conditioner that is compatible with anionic and nonionic shampoo ingredients. Adds softness to your hair.
* Hydroxypropyl trimonium Chloride and Polyethylene Glycerol Oleate. A partially water soluble thickener mainly used to increase the viscosity of Sulphate Free shampoos.
* Sodium Hydroxymethyl Glycinate (preservative). Raw materials for shampoos have low bacteria counts when purchased, however they are not sterile. In order that the bacterial level does not increase, bacteriastats are added. Sometimes a range of bacteriacides are used in order to take care of a wide range of bacteria. Sodium Hydroxymethyl Glycinate is a broad spectrum bacteriastat made from proteins that are water soluble.
Does it contain any animal ingredient?
No, this product contains no animal derived ingredients.
Are Melrose products tested on Animals?
No, Melrose never tests its products on animals. We do test the products on ourselves though….
* 300mL Tea Tree Oil 2 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner Normal to Oily
* 300mL Tea Tree Oil 2 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner Normal to Dry
1. All prices are excluding GST.
2. Use only as directed by the physician. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist,please consult your doctor/healthcare professional. Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for your condition. Don't use this product for children without doctor's advice.