Wotnot Nappy Bags – Biodegradable – 50s
Wotnot Nappy Bags are 100% biodegradable and 100% compostable. Certified under European and American biodegradable standards they are based on natural GM-free cornstarch and unperfumed.
Also great for dog waste or collecting food scraps to be added to your compost bin.
About Wotnot Products:
Wotnot products are tested against competitor brands to ensure they provide their customers only the best for you, your family and our environment.
Proudly Australian, the Wotnot range are premium products using ingredients that are chosen for their abilities to benefit the skin by combining natural and certified organic ingredients to gently cleanse, moisturise and soothe.
Wotnot Products are free from:
* Artificial fragrance
* Petrochemicals and mineral oils
* Lanolin and phthalates
* Soap, sulphates & other drying agents
* Parabens, petrochemicals & glycols
* Commonly used ingredients that can be irritating or drying to skin
* Our wipes and sunscreen are safe for sufferers of Eczema
Wotnot believe in Social Responsibility:
* we are against animal testing
* empower with information to help people feel healthier
* respect everyone we deal with
* protect our planet by providing products that are sustainable, clean and safe
* use 100% Renewable Energy in our office and warehouse
* add to our community through Bear Cottage & The Wilderness Society
Note: Use only as directed by the physician. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor/healthcare professional. Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for your condition. Don't use this product for children without doctor's advice.