* Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
* Polygonum cuspidatum is a rich and reliable source of resveratrol, whereas the resveratrol content of grapes and red wine varies considerably.
* Resveratrol intake, via red wine consumption, is high in the diet of European Mediterranean people and is thought to be responsible for the French Paradox. Resveratrol is a component found in red grapes and is thought to have a protective effect even though European
Mediterranean people consume a high fat diet.
* One capsule contains resveratrol equivalent to 365 glasses of red wine.*
* Contains important nutrients including vitamin C, lysine, proline and glycine which are required for the synthesis of collagen, elastin and firm connective tissue.
* Zinc is required for the maintenance of healthy tissue.
* Resveratrol helps maintain healthy blood vessels.
* Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
* Based on an average content of a 150mL glass of red wine sourced globally.
Note: Use only as directed by the physician. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor/healthcare professional. Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for your condition. Don't use this product for children without doctor's advice.